Harry has accumulated a wide range of tools and experience over his career. Whether your organization is large or small, Harry can structure a project to meet your needs. Example projects include:
- Multi-day board strategic planning retreat
- Single day strategy refresh session
- Complete strategic plan development starting from a blank page
- Deep dive into a potential new strategic direction including market assessment
- Assessment of strategic threats to an organization
- Independent facilitator for in-house planning sessions
- In person or virtual session facilitation
- Sector strategy for achieving net zero carbon emissions
- Livestock sector response to a disease threat
- Crop sector response to a pest or quality issue
- Other facilitation needs
Flourishing Business Model Canvas
The Flourishing Business Model (FBMC) Canvas and it’s associated methods bake consideration of environmental and social goals into the strategy development process along side the traditional profit and organizational goals. This series of tools has been developed, tested, and refined over the last decade by a team of global sustainability professionals including Harry.
The FBMC and it’s associated methods will ensure the planning process covers the full spectrum of potential impacts. It is directly aligned with the Future-Fit Business Benchmark, the UN Sustainable Development Goals and most international ESG standards.
Start-up Technology Evaluation and Development Strategy
Have a great new technology you think is perfect to solve a problem in agriculture? Want a third-party evaluation of the market potential? We can provide a farmer’s perspective on the potential and guide your product development. Engage us early to avoid costly mistakes. Full confidentiality is assured.